I just want to thank you for taking the time to read a bit more about me. I have been working in the wedding industry for over ten years. My first experiences with the wedding industry were behind a camera photographing with my older sister. By being behind the scenes of weddings, I discovered my passion and decided to further my experience and knowledge of the wedding and event industry.
I like to describe myself as untraditional, passionate, and organized. Planning weddings and milestone events as a career is such a blessing.
Some fun facts about me:
- Iced coffee is the way to my heart. I'll drink it anytime, even in the winter!
- Sloths are my favorite animal. They’re just so cute!
- Autumn is my favorite season! Cozy sweaters all day, please.
- I love true crime podcasts and documentaries.
- I am just over three years sober. Sobriety allows me clarity.
- I find peace while camping in the woods and sitting by a fire.
- My guilty pleasure? Reality TV shows. You can catch me watching Love Island, Too Hot to Handle, Love is Blind and The Kardashians.
- I have seen every episode of Law-and-Order SVU. Yes, all 24 seasons (and counting)