I just want to thank you for taking the time to read a bit more about me. I have been working in the wedding industry for over ten years. My first experiences with the wedding industry were behind a camera photographing with my older sister. By being behind the scenes of weddings, I discovered my passion and decided to further my experience and knowledge of the wedding and event industry.
I am a 2022 graduate with a degree in Hospitality Management with a focus on Event Planning. I was recognized and honored by my graduating class as a Community Service Leader for my work with non-profit events. With some of my spare time, I stay involved with planning and executing community events as part of Creative Arts Network Fall River.
Some fun facts about me:
- Iced coffee is the way to my heart. I'll drink it anytime, even in the winter!
- Sloths are my favorite animal. They’re just so cute!
- Autumn is my favorite season! Cozy sweaters all day, please.
- I love true crime podcasts and documentaries.
- My guilty pleasure? Reality TV shows. You can catch me watching Love Island, Too Hot to Handle and Married at First Sight.
- I have seen every episode of Law-and-Order SVU. Yes, all 24 seasons (and counting)
Events by Amy Melody
Creating unique events throughout New England | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2023 Events by Amy Melody - All Rights Reserved.