I just want to thank you for taking the time to read a bit more about me. I have been working with my older sister in the wedding industry for just under 10 years. By being behind the scenes of weddings, I discovered my passion and decided to further my experience and knowledge of the wedding and event industry.
I am a recent graduate with a degree in Hospitality Management and an Event Planning focus. I received recognition from my graduating class and was honored as a Community Service Leader, for my work coordinating non-profit events. I am so thankful to have gained all this invaluable experience throughout the years. With some of my spare time, I continue to assist with planning and executing community events as part of Creative Arts Network Fall River.
Some fun facts about me:
- Iced coffee is the way to my heart. I'll drink it anytime, even in the winter!
- Sloths are my favorite animal. They’re just so cute!
- Autumn is my favorite season! Cozy sweaters all day, please.
- I love true crime podcasts and documentaries.
- My guilty pleasure? Reality TV shows. You can catch me watching Love Island, Too Hot to Handle and Married at First Sight.
- I have seen every episode of Law-and-Order SVU. Yes, all 24 seasons (and counting)
It's proposal season! Don't stress out about the details. Message me today to set up a complimentary call and let me help make your dream proposal a reality.
If you book a proposal package with me, receive a $500 credit towards full-service planning!